marți, 10 septembrie 2013


Introduce yourself(teachers)


Hello from UK

Hello everybody,
My name is Ann. I teach in a small school in Essex, in a town called Basildon. We have 180 children between 4-7 and a nursery with 52 three and four year olds. I have taught here for 4 years but have been a teacher for many years!
My school is a very happy place and we all work very hard for our children.
I love to travel to different countriesa and have visited some excting places in our long school holidays.
I have worked on other projects and made friends last year with a Polish teacher who came to visit us. It was great to hear about her school.
I am happy to video conference through skype, send photos or other things to you and look forward to the project.

Hello from Romania! postolache dumitrita



Hello from Latvia Jeļena Cirša



Hello from Spain Lourdes Simón



HELLO FROM ATHENS, GREECE ΜΑΡΙΑ ΣΤΑΦΙΛΑΚΟΥ



Hello Katarzyna Borowiec - Cudak



Hi from Bulgaria Tonka Panayotova



Hello from Slovakia! Jana Kočová



Hello from Poland! Monika Chodnicka



Hello, partners! Рангел Панталеев



Let's get to know each other Irena Raykova
Hello from ROMANIA ,VULCAN



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu